Spoils of the dead : a Liam Campbell novel / Dana Stabenow.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||FIC STABENOW, DANA (Text)||36446002031527||New Adult||Checked Out||03/17/2021|
- ISBN: 9781788549158 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1788549155 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781788549165 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1788549163 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 281 pages : map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: London, England : Head of Zeus, 2021.
Sequel to: Better to rest.
It's Labor Day in Blewestown, Alaska, and it seems most of the town's thirty-five hundred residents have turned out to celebrate--or to cause trouble. Liam Campbell is checking out the local watering hole in his new town. He's finally made it out of Newenham and is ready for a quiet life with his wife. He has been in town for about a week when an archaeologist invites him out to his dig site outside of town. He's on the verge of a momentous discovery, one he says will be worth the State Trooper's time. Two days later, the archaeologist is dead, murdered on his own dig site. And Liam Campbell is about to learn that he's traded one troubled bush town for another.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Campbell, Liam (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Alaska > Fiction.
Excavations (Archaeology) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: