Loveless. Vol. 10 / [story and art by Yun Kouga ; translation, Ray Yoshimoto ; English adaptation, Lillian Diaz-Przybyl ; touch-up art + lettering, Eric Erbes ; design, Fawn Lau ; editor, Hope Donovan].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||YA FIC KOUGA (Text)||36446002024290||New Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781421543253 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 172 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: VIZ Media edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, , ℗♭2011.
This book is published "manga-style," in the authentic Japanese right-to-left format.
Originally published in Japan in 2011.
Although Natsuo and Youji have transferred to Ritsuka's school to monitor him in the wake of his brother's bloody homecoming, the unit named Moonless manages to isolate Ritsuka in order to propose a scheme to turn brother against brother.
|Target Audience Note:||
"Older teen, age 16+"--from p.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: