Prairie lotus / Linda Sue Park.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||J FIC PARK (Text)||36446002029224||New Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781328781505 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 132878150X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 261 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
Dakota Territory, 1880. When Hanna arrives in the town of LaForge, she sees possibilities. Her father could open a shop on the main street. She could go to school, if there is a school, and even realize her dream of becoming a dressmaker - provided she can convince Papa, that is. She and Papa could make a home here. But Hanna is half-Chinese, and she knows from experience that most white people don't want neighbors who aren't white themselves. The people of LaForge have never seen an Asian person before; most are unwelcoming and unfriendly - but they don't even know her! Hanna is determined to stay in LaForge and persuade them to see beyond her surface.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: