Eight perfect murders : a novel / Peter Swanson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
5 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||FIC SWANSON, PETER (Text)||36446002010513||New Adult||Checked Out||07/01/2020|
- ISBN: 9780062838209 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062838202 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 270 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
From the hugely talented author of Before She Knew Him comes a chilling tale of psychological suspense and an homage to the thriller genre tailor-made for fans: the story of a bookseller who finds himself at the center of an FBI investigation because a very clever killer has started using his list of fiction's most ingenious murders.-- Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Booksellers and bookselling > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: