Shelby's story : a dog's way home tale / W. Bruce Cameron ; illustrations by Richard Cowdrey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||J FIC CAMERON (Text)||36446002034414||New Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250301918 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 207 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Tom Doherty Associates, 
- Copyright: ©2018
Includes reading & activity guide.
"A Starscape book."
On her journey from rescue dog to movie star, the greatest gift Shelby receives is the love and affection from the people around her.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 4.3 5 5 199177
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rescue dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: