Daniel X : the Manga / James Patterson with Michael Ledwidge & SeungHui Kye.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||YA FIC PATTERSON (Text)||36446002010059||New Young Adult Fiction||Checked Out||07/01/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316077644
- Physical Description: 245 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Yen Press edition.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 2010.
Adapation based on James Patterson's Daniel X novels.
When his parents are murdered by an intergalactic criminal, Daniel X vows to take on his father's role as Earth's sole Alien Hunter. But when Daniel decides to go up against the sixth-deadliest criminal on his hit list, he may find that even his awesome abilities just aren't up to the task.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 2.4 1 1 152327
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: