WW II in HD / produced by Lou Reda Productions for History ; written by Matthew Ginsburg, Bruce Kennedy, Liz Reph.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||DVD 940.54 WWII (Text)||36446002031220||Adult DVD||Available||-|
|NOTE: 3 DISCS|
- ISBN: 1422971945
- ISBN: 9781422971949
- Physical Description: sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in. 3 videodiscs (455 min.) :
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [New York] : A&E Television Networks, 
- Distributor: [New York] : Distributed in the U.S. by New Video
- Copyright: ©2010
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Gary Sinise, narrator.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:||
Originally aired on the History Channel in 2009.
Follow the lives of soldiers who lived Wold War II, through previously unseen color footage.
|System Details Note:||
DVD; widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 and stereo.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945.
World War, 1939-1945 > Personal narratives, American.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: