- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||YA FIC CRAFT (Text)||36446002029067||New Young Adult Fiction||Checked Out||02/08/2021|
- ISBN: 9780062885517 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062885510 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062885500 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0062885502 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 249 pages : paperback, color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Eighth grader Drew Ellis recognizes that he is't afforded the same opportunities, no matter how hard he works, that his privileged classmates at the Riverdale Academy Day School take for granted, and to make matters worse, Drew begins to feel as if his good friend Liam might be one of those privileged kids and is finding it hard not to withdraw, even as their mutual friend Jordan tries to keep their group of friends together.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 2.8; AR pts.: 2.0; AR quiz no.: 509058
A Junior Library Guild Selection.
Search for related items by subject
Young Adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: