Chick and Brain. Egg or eyeball? / Cece Bell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||ER BELL (Text)||36446002017013||New Early Reader||Checked Out||09/29/2020|
- ISBN: 1536204390 (library bound)
- ISBN: 9781536204391 (library bound)
- Physical Description: 66 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2020
- Copyright: 2020
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Egg or eyeball? -- Spot -- Puff -- Something else.
"Oh! Oh, oh, oh! Look what Brain found. Chick and Spot say it is an egg. Brain says it is an eyeball. Is it an egg or an eyeball? The inimitable Cece Bell is back with a second hilarious primer on good manners gone awry and arguments run amok. Perfectly pitched to kids just learning to read and loaded with verbal and visual comedy, this offbeat graphic story by a master of the genre builds to an exhilaratingly absurd surprise ending." --
A Junior Library Guild Selection.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: