Laika / Nick Abadzis ; color by Hilary Sycamore.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||YA FIC ABADZIS (Text)||36446002010075||New Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1596431016 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781596431010 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 205 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, 2007.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 204-205).
This is the journey of Laika, the abandoned puppy destined to become Earth's first space traveler. With the blending of fact and fiction, this story intertwines three compelling lives. Along with Laika, there is Korolev, a driven engineer at the top of the Soviet space program and Yelena, the lab technician responsible for Laika's health and life.
A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Young Adult fiction > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: