How to be an artist / Jerry Saltz.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||701.15 SALT (Text)||36446002011016||New Adult||Checked Out||07/11/2020|
- ISBN: 9780593086469
- ISBN: 0593086465
- Physical Description: xiii, 129 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: [First hardcover].
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 
"Portions of this book originally appeared, in slightly different form, in New York magazine."
"Irreverent and inspiring advice for awakening your creative potential, from the Pulitzer Prize-winning art critic. This beautiful and useful small-format hardcover-teeming with full-color art, sidebars, and contributions from art-world legends and everyday creatives-How to Be an Artist is a book for anyone who's ever yearned to make the arts a part of their life"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Artists > Psychology.
Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.)
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: