Mermaids / by Cari Meister ; illustrated by Xavier Bonet.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||J 398.21 MEIS (Text)||36446002013061||New Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked Out||10/07/2020|
- ISBN: 9781515844426 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1515844420 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 27 pages : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Picture Window Books, 
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Look out across the crashing waves! It's a mysterious, beautiful mermaid diving into the ocean. Have you wondered what a mermaid eats? What does a mermaid really look like? Where do they sleep? Wonder no more! Striking illustrations and matter-of-fact text take you on a deep-sea journey to learn all about mermaids.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: LG; BL: 3.8; AR pts.: 0.5; AR quiz no.: 502707
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mermaids > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: