You can follow rules : cheat or play fair? : you choose the ending / by Connie Colwell Miller ; illustrated by Victoria Assanelli.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Emmaus Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Emmaus Public Library||J 796.01 MILL (Text)||36446002009283||New Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked Out||07/01/2020|
- ISBN: 9781681516905 (library binding)
- ISBN: 168151690X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681524764 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1681524767 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 23 pages : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus, 
"In this illustrated choose-your-own-ending book, Kirsten is playing Hide-and-Go Seek with her sister. Will she follow the rules or cheat? Readers make choices for Kirsten and read what happens next, with each story path leading to different consequences. Includes four different endings and discussions questions"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to Grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sports > Moral and ethical aspects > Juvenile literature.
Sportsmanship > Juvenile literature.
Hide-and-seek > Juvenile literature.
Plot-your-own stories > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: